We are a very busy Allstate Insurance office and are looking for our next great Licensed Insurance Sales Representative. If you are a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
Licensed Insurance Sales Representative Requirements:
- Property & Casualty license. Must currently have or obtain.
- Life & Health license.
- 1-2 Years of Sales Experience (preferred).
- Demonstrated successful track record of meeting sales goals and quotas required.
- Enthusiasm and belief about the role insurance and financial products play in people’s lives.
- Proven track record of trustworthiness, dependability and ethical behavior.
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal and listening.
Licensed Insurance Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and close sales.
- Establish client relationships and follow up with clients, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly client support.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
Licensed Insurance Sales Representative Benefits:
- Very competitive commission program.
- Great bonus potential if you are a top performer.
- Outstanding preparation if you aspire to be a Allstate agent in the future.
If you are motivated to succeed, are have proper licensing requirements and can see yourself in this role, please apply. We will follow up with you about the next steps in our interview process.
Job Type: Commission