The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
• Assist with the supervision of patients' in their daily activities.
• Ensure the patient’s follow clinical schedule.
• Transport patient's to and from Treatment & Detox facilities as needed
• Make continuous rounds of the facility to ensure patient safety.
• Assist in overseeing all patient activities.
• Redirecting and reporting patient’s if rules are broken
• Ensure housekeeping and upkeep of buildings and grounds are clean.
• Get rooms ready for patient admission and discharges.
• Seeks corrective criticism and has the ability to evaluate suggestions objectively.
• Reports to work as assigned.
• Maintains acceptable overall attendance.
• Promotes a favorable/positive work atmosphere.
• Attends in-services and educational training as necessary and as assigned.
• Seeks out learning experiences and incorporates new knowledge in practice.
• Maintains flexibility and adaptability to expected and unexpected changes in the work
• Reports personal symptoms of suspected illness of contagious diseases to Facility Supervisor/COO.
• Maintains safety of the physical environment.
• Communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
• Independently solve problems and follow through.
• Organize and function independently in an office environment.
• Perform other tasks and duties as assigned.
• Required to maintain certifications up to date:
(CPR, PCI/Aggression, HIPAA, HIV/AIDS, Infection Control)
LCDC-i a plus